The PP 803 belongs to the fastest compact matrix printers available. With its throughput of 500 pages per hour the printer offers well-known high PSi performance while requiring only little space.
The PP 803 printer offers a professional solution for heavy duty, flexible, cost-efficient printing. The rugged metal design, the paper run control, and the ribbon run control guarantee reliable unattended printing in e.g. logistics, in industrial and administrative applications, in retail or in travel agencies.
Up to two Tractor Cassettes and the Auto-Tear-off function make the handling of fanfold paper as easy as possible. The ultra precise registration with Intellidrive™ - Technology allows perfectly to fill-in pre-printed forms such as shipping documents and tickets with crisp letters and barcodes with highest readability. The Automatic Gap Control (AGC) allows to print on paper up to 1mm (0.04 inch) thickness and transport paper with a thickness up to 2 mm (0.08 inch).
Thanks to the flatbed-design, form sets of up to 9 copies (1+8) are no problem. With its proven connectivity concept (PSi Personality Modules) the PP 803 is prepared for any network environment.
- Heavy duty 24-wire dot matrix printer with Intellidrive®-Technology
- Compact flatbed design with print bar, 92 col.
- Print speed up to 600 cps (10 cpi)
- Up to 9 copies (1+8)
- Automatic Gap Control (AGC)
- Perfect barcode printing
- Optional paper cutter
- Personality Modules (interfaces) for major host and network environments
- Low cost per page through 15 Mio character ribbon and a long-life print head (0.0052 €/page)
- Easy user operation via macro functions